5:09 PM 7/23/06

Hello and welcome to my first entry to my blog, 'MINDSPACE'.

Before I begin, I must put forward a short note describing what really I'm trying to do here. Am I trying to awake a sleeping nation, am I trying to create controversies that end up with record hits? Not really. For one, I don't even know what a blog is.

For some time now, I've considered myself to be a man of words. Besides, we all have views and opinions. I'm not always right. However, I'm often deeply passionate about certain issues that come across my path of youthful discovery. I've suffered long enough from the intense build-up inside my observant, eager mind - I believe that rather than sit at home and abuse the system, it's time we tried to change it - or at least gave a vent to our frustrations, our seismic brain activity. So speak out.

In simple words, I've put up with enough shit around me to stand up, remove the clot from my nose and scream - "flush the god d**n thing!"



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts